There
I want to be there
Where mind is without fear
Wont be afraid of losing someone near
Where mind is without fear
Wont be afraid of losing someone near
I want to be there
where light wont deceive
dark would be easier to perceive
where light wont deceive
dark would be easier to perceive
I want to be there
where clear streams of reason aren’t blocked
habit of dead smile choked
where clear streams of reason aren’t blocked
habit of dead smile choked
I want to be there
where epistolary exchanges r d only way
romance may get an age to breathe
where epistolary exchanges r d only way
romance may get an age to breathe
I want-ed to be there
I always want to aspire to be there
I always want to aspire to be there
May be I pretend to be there now
Cuz a dream that can’t be fulfilled
Cuz a dream that can’t be fulfilled
I’ll live it
I’ll pretend it
I’ll pretend it
No comments:
Post a Comment